Top 10 Tuesday: Most Anticipated Reads





Okay guys so I'm back with another top 10 Tuesday hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme was to choose 10 books that are anticipated releases. Some of these releases are parts of series I haven't read yet, but I'm looking forward to reading. I wasn't able to come up with 10 so I chose 7.




Purchase on Amazon



Purchase on Amazon



Purchase on Amazon

Purchase on Amazon

Purchase on Amazon



Purchase on Amazon



Purchase on Amazon





                                                                                             
Share:

8 comments:

  1. Yep! Winter is going to be awesome! Great list. :)

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to check your list out! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't even really started the series but once I start I know I have to finish it. Thanks for visting my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen of Shadows is going to be so great!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/top-ten-tuesday-8/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely will be! I'll be sure to check your list out! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm really looking forward to Winter and Queen of Shadows. Is that last book from the Fallen Kingdoms series? I need to check that series out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I believe it's the 4th book in the series!! I still haven't read the first book lol. :)

      Delete