Sunday Post, #37: I Took A Break From the Blog

Happy Sunday everyone! So this week I took time away from the blog. I wasn't feeling any creative energy so I thought that I small hiatus might refuel me and get me going again. I was right! I'm definitely ready to be back on the blog this week and I'm looking forward to putting out some more reviews. Not a lot happened this week. Baby girl had her 4 month check up and she did amazing! Even with the shots. It's been a journey just watching her grow up. I'm going to miss her being this small. I'm hoping to get through quite a bit this week. It's the final week of January and I definitely want to make sure I'm getting some good books in! I'm going to cover the books that I've read over the past two weeks since I didn't cover anything from last week.







Over the past two weeks I've read a total of 1516 pages. I've read some amazing books over the course of the past two weeks. I can't wait to share my thoughts over a few reviews. 




The Chestnut Man (4.5 Stars),  Just Like a Mama (4 Stars), Pumpkin Heads (2 Stars) 


The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo (5 Stars), You Too? (5 Stars)



Brown Baby Lullaby (4 Stars)





There are quite a few things I want to finish up before the end of the month. I doubt I'll be able to finish all of these, but I look forward to trying to get to as many as I can. 







  • Crazy Love (Review) 
  • The Chestnut Man (Review)
  • Waiting on Wednesday
  • The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo (Review)
  • Friday, #56 
  • Pumpkinheads (Review)
  • Sunday Post


Share:

4 comments:

  1. I really need to read The Seven Husbands, it’s so universally popular!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great book! Check it out when you can.

      Delete
  2. I want to read Pumpkin Heads, I'm bummed to see that you didn't really care for it.
    I haven't read any of the books you mentioned And the Luxe series and the Sarah J. Maas books are the only ones I've heard of.

    Ash @ JennReneeRead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pumpkinheads was definitely a disappointment for me. I just wanted more from it.

      Delete