Sunday Post #18


Happy Sunday fellow bloggers and readers. I am back with another Sunday post hosted by the lovely caffeinated book reviewer

Not only has the past week been crazy, but also the past month. I never told anyone on here, but I just received a job promotion and as a result of this job promotion I've been working harder than I ever have before and it's exciting, but also exhausting. As a result my reading has slowed down and so has my posting to this blog. In addition to that grad school has started again!! I'm super excited, but I know how stressful school can be with me working full time. I'm going to try to stay ahead of the curve this year that way I'm not bogged down with too much work. 






So these were the two books that I finished this week. They are strikingly different as one is a contemporary romance and the other is a mystery/thriller. I enjoyed both in their own ways. Roomies was a little slow in the beginning and The Perfect Mother has the strangest ending that I have encountered in a long time. I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would because the ending completely threw me off.  


There is going to be a change in what I consider "currently reading." I'm currently working on a special project where I'm determined to finish my entire physical book collection. I usually float back and forth between my books and lots of books from the library; however, I have noticed that my own personal collection has gotten out of control so I want to spend some time just working on my books and only buying books that I definitely need. I plan on doing this until the end of next year. All of the books that I will currently reading from here on out will be from my own physical collection. 






  • Book Review: A Thousand Beginnings & Endings
  • Top 10 Tuesday: Required School Readings 
  • Waiting on Wednesday 
  • Movie Review: Truth or Dare 
  • Friday #56 
  • Book Review: The Gentleman's Guide to Vice & Virtue 



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment