Sunday Post #16


Happy Sunday fellow bloggers and readers. I am back with another Sunday post hosted by the lovely caffeinated book reviewer

This week as been absolutely crazy ya'll! I'm still getting over my lung infection and school really picked up right before we started spring break. I'm exhausted, but also happy to finally get a break. This week should be relatively laid back and I should get the chance to read as much as I want without having to completely think about school. I don't have much planned for this week except work and making sure I post to my blog everyday. How has everyone's week gone? 










Animal Farm (4 Stars): This book is so brilliant and scary. I really enjoyed so many various aspects of how it related to society and government. I haven't read it since middle school; however, I'm glad I took the opportunity to re-read it. Every Heart A Doorway (4 Stars): This book was more than I expected. I knew there was a lot of hype surrounding the series, but I wasn't sure if I would be interested. Let me tell you, this book was amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on the rest of the series. Ghost (5 Stars): If you know anything about me then you know that I absolutely love Jason Reynolds so I was excited to get the opportunity to pick up one of his books. I really enjoyed it and felt the realness behind each and every character. Upside Down Magic (3 Stars): This is a cute middle grade series for those who enjoy fantasy or magic related books. I loved the audiobook. 



  • Ghost by Jason Reynolds: Book Review
  • Top 10 Tuesday 
  • Waiting on Wednesday 
  • Mini Classic Review: Animal Farm by George Orwell 
  • Friday #56
  • Marvel Universe Movies Re-Watch 
  • Sunday Post 

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment