Sunday Post #15

Happy Sunday fellow bloggers and readers. I am back with another Sunday post hosted by the lovely caffeinated book reviewer


Okay let's start with my week in a complete recap. This week has been amazing! I've enjoyed every single day. Graduate school is back in swing so I need to make sure I have things planned out nicely that way I can keep up with schoolwork and this blog and my Youtube channel. I feel like I started a lot of books this week, but I haven't finished much haha such is life! Here's to claiming that this upcoming week will be just as good as this past week. 







Before The Devils Breaks You (5 Stars): Oh my goodness! Why didn't anybody tell me that this book was going to be so freaking amazing! And heartbreaking! It was fantastic. I listened to the entire book on audio and if you haven't read these books this way it's a must! I can't say too much about it because it's the 3rd book; however, you need to start this series now! Rat Queens Vol. 1 (3 Stars): Okay this is an unpopular opinion, but this comic didn't really do it for me. I was expecting more, but unfortunately I wasn't enthusiastic about it. It may take a while, but I am willing to read the next volume to see if it'll get better to me. 


  • Fables Deluxe Vol. 1 Review 
  • Picture Books Recommendation
  • Can't Wait Wednesday
  • Shadow & Bone Book Review 
  • Friday #56 
  • Completed Series - Lifetime



How was your week? 

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment