Sunday Post #12


Happy Sunday fellow bloggers and readers. I am back with another Sunday post hosted by the lovely caffeinated book reviewer


Okay let's start with my week in a complete recap. Things have kind of slowed down at work because a branch that was closed just reopened so the customers that were coming to us are headed back to their home branch. School is finally winding down. I just turned in a twenty-eight page paper for one of my classes so I'm happy to start winding down. It's been a rough couple of weeks, but I have faith everything will be okay. With Thanksgiving approaching this week I'll be happy to get away and spend some time with family. 







The Sun Is Also A Star (5 stars) was AMAZING! I was definitely surprised by how much I enjoyed this book considering I'm not a fan of insta-love, but Nicola Yoon did such an amazing job. I think that everything about this book worked. I'm glad I took the chance to pick this up because I was going to bypass it since I didn't really like Everything, Everything. The Deep #1 (3 stars) was a random issue that I checked out on Hoopla via my library. It was published by Kaboom so I thought I would give it a try. It was pretty good. I have to read a few more issues to see how I really feel about it. Sleep Well Siba & Saba (4 Stars) was a picture book I intentionally decided to pick up. It was published by Lantana. They are a publishing company that focuses on diverse books. This is the second picture book that I've read from them and it is was AMAZING. If you're looking for diverse picture books, I would recommend checking them out. 


  • Paper Princess (The Royals #1) Review 
  • Top 10 Tuesday: 10 Books I'm Thankful For
  • Author Interview: Linda Fairstein
  • Naruto Vol. 1 Review 
  • Friday #56 
  • BookishRealmReviews & Film 




How has your week gone? Let me know in the comments below.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment