Sunday Post, #9

Happy Sunday fellow bloggers and readers. I am back with another Sunday post hosted by the lovely caffeinated book reviewer


Okay let's start with my week in a complete recap. Things once again are going smoothly at work and as my last post stated for some reason this seems to be a really productive month in terms of reading, blogging, and making Youtube content. I'm just hoping I can keep it up until the end of year ! : ) 






Books Finished This Week:









Okay this week went good as heck haha ! Finished 6 books and 3 comics/graphic novels. I really can't tell you why I've been reading so quickly except for the fact that I'm able to listen to audiobooks at work. That's pretty much it. 

  • One of Us Is Lying - 3.5 Stars 
  • Preacher Vol. 1 - 4 Stars 
  • A List of Cages - 5 Stars 
  • Everything, Everything - 3 Stars 
  • Fresh Romance - 3 Stars 
  • Lumberjanes - 4 Stars 
  • The Secrets We Keep - 2 Stars (Review)
  • Serafina & Black Cloak - 3 Stars
  • Nooks & Crannies - 4 Stars

  • A List of Cages Review 
  • BookishRealm Discussion: Audiobooks 
  • Waiting on Wednesday: TBD
  • Frozen Movie Review
  • Friday #56, TBD
  • ACOTAR Video Review


So I'm reading a lot of good stuff right now. I'm mainly trying to read a variety of things to keep my mind going. I'm hoping to get these three finished by the end of the week!

Well that's it guys! Let me know how your week went!

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment