Sunday Post, #8


Happy Sunday fellow bloggers and readers. I am back with another Sunday post hosted by the lovely caffeinated book reviewer


Okay let's start with my week in a complete recap. Things once again are going smoothly at work and I've been getting a lot of reading done and listening to a lot of audiobooks. I'm really enjoying what I've been reading and I'm looking forward to seeing what this month will bring. 






Books Finished This Week






Okay so this week I did really good with reading. I finished 5 books, 1 comic, and 1 picture. This was a really good reading week for me. 


  • Crenshaw - 3 Stars (Review)
  • Always & Forever Lara Jean - 4 Stars(Review)
  • Carrie - 4 Stars (Review)
  • Dear Ijeawele - 4 Stars (Review)
  • Snot Girl Vol. 1 - 2 Stars (Review)
  • The Grumpface - 4 Stars(Review)
  • Wings of Fire - 3 Stars (Review)

  • Challenge Check In - June 
  • Comic Book Mini Review
  • Waiting on Wednesday 
  • Always & Forever Lara Jean Review 
  • Friday #56 
  • ACOTAR Review


So I'm still trying to make my way through Dreadnought. It's a slow read and I'm listening to Serafina. I'm actually almost finished with this one! It's been pretty good so far. The last thing I'm reading is the Gunslinger which is the first book in the Dark Tower series. I'm excited to finally start this book! 
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment