A Month in Review: July

Once again I have had a brilliant reading month! I read a whole lot this month and I was super shocked at how much I enjoyed most of the stuff I read. Work has been crazy, but fortunately I'm becoming adjusted to it. I made a major life decision to go vegan and it's been a journey. I must say I have been feeling better so this is something I definitely want to continue. Keep reading to see what I've made it through this month!




These were some of my favorites for the month. Keep reading to see the full list!


  • A Court of Thorns & Roses 
  • Komomo Confiserie Vol. 3
  • Giant Days Vol. 4
  • The Bear Ate Your Sandwich 
  • First Grade Drop Out
  • The Secrets We Keep 
  • Fresh Romance Vol. 1
  • Everything, Everything 
  • Serafina & The Black Cloak 
  • A List of Cages 
  • One of Us Is Lying 
  • Preacher Vol. 1
  • Nooks & Crannies
  • Lumberjanes Vol. 2
  • Saga, Vol. 7 
  • When Dimple Met Rishi 
  • Birthright Vol. 1
  • Harry Potter & The Sorcerers Stone
  • Geekerella 
  • The End of Oz
  • Stef Soto Taco Queen 
  • Giant Days. Vol 5
  • All American Boys 
  • Monster Vol. 1
  • Masterminds: Payback 
Okay so I noticed that I'm still mainly readers authors from the US, but I must say a lot of them have been containing diverse characters so I may actually start keeping track of that information. I think it'll be good to see what types of characters I'm reading about. I read a lot of YA and honestly I'm not sure why. I haven't been reading that much YA, but for some reason this month I was all about getting through some YA books haha ! And I actually read some picture books! Thank goodness. Overall, this was a good month even in terms of rating. I pretty much enjoyed everything I read with the exception of one book which ended up receiving two stars. 

This month I read a total of 6120 pages which is the most I've read all year. That number is mind blowing to me. That means on average I was reading almost 200 pages a day! That brings my total for the year up to 28,581 pages! 

Here's what I posted on the blog this month! 


I hope everyone had a fantastic July!! 

Share:

1 comment:

  1. You did awesome!! I liked ACOTAR too! I need to read ACOWAR next, book 3!
    Happy August!

    ReplyDelete