A Month in Review: March 2017

Why oh why and how did we already get to the month of April. This year like last year seem to be flying by. This was an interesting reading month for me simply because I was in a reading slump the first half of the month and then power read for the rest of the month haha. It's crazy. Keep reading to see what I've read and some stats!





These were definitely some of my favorites for the month! I loved each and every one of them. Below is a complete list of what I read this month. 

  • I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 2
  • Nana, Vol. 6
  • Nana, Vol. 7
  • March Book #2
  • Thrive 
  • March Book #3
  • Chew, Vol. 5
  • Chew, Vol. 6
  • The Beauty, Vol. 1
  • An Ember in the Ashes
  • Wonder
  • Girls: The Complete Collection 
  • Born A Crime 
  • American Street 
  • Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1
  • The Hate U Give
  • Archie, Vol. 1
  • City of Fallen Angels
So as you guys can I see I'm still not doing too well with my origins of authors. I really need that to change as I'm trying to read from more authors that aren't from the United States. It's harder for me since I'm a mood reader, but I'm going to try to become more conscious of it. As far as types of books, you can definitely see that I read more manga and comics than anything and I really think that comes from the fact that I was in a reading slump and those were the easiest things for me to get through. In the department of ratings, I found that I read a lot of great books this month which is why there are so many five stars. I did; however, have two 2-star rating books that were YA. I just didn't like them. : ) 

This month I read a total of 5,009 pages which is about 1800 pages more than last month which is surprising considering I was in a slump, but I'm happy with the results! 

Here is what I posted on the blog this month: 


Let me know what you read this month! 

Share:

6 comments:

  1. I'd like to read more outside the US myself. I can be a really moody reader myself and it's never fun to force yourself to read something. I can't wait to pick up American Street! Happy April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let me know if you enjoy American Street.

      Delete
  2. It seems like you had a great reading month even though you were in a reading slump for half the month. :) I am a mood reader too, so there are times when I don't read as diversely as I should or want to. I had no idea that Trevor Noah had his own book! I'm definitely putting that on my TBR. :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love and it definitely was a great book so check it out when you can!

      Delete
  3. Seems like you had an awesome month though, you would never know a slump of any kind was in your life at all. Happy April!

    ReplyDelete