#Bookblogvember: November Blogging Challenge


If you guys didn't know there is an AWESOME blog challenge going on during the month of November that encourages participants to write 30 blog posts during the month. This doesn't mean you have to post every day, but the ultimate goal is to write every single day. This challenge is being hosted by Jade over at Bedtime Bookworm.

Here are the GUIDELINES for the blog challenge:

  • 1. Post on your blog every day in November
    • maybe you write every day
    • or maybe you just write on the weekends!
  • 2. Write a blog post every day
    • but don’t necessarily post one every day
  • 3. If you’re really behind on book reviews (like me), try to write one book review a day
    • if you don’t have a blog, this could work on any reviewing platform
These are just a few options, but hopefully you get the idea! Book Blogvember is meant to be very flexibleThis way you can use it as motivation to get done what YOU need (or want) to get done in the month of November. Ideally, what you write is generally related to book blogging or reviewing, but other types of posts are welcome as well! Do what you want ðŸ™‚ - As Stated by Jade : ) 

What do I plan on doing??
  • Like many bloggers I am extremely behind on reviews. My goal for this challenge is to write 30 reviews for books that I have read this year so I can catch up. Unfortunately, even after writing these 30 reviews I'll still be behind on my list that I wanted to complete. But I think something is definitely better than nothing. 
  • Post at least 3 times a week. I definitely want to start posting more and engaging with the people I follow that already host blogs. I've done really bad with this this year and I at least want to get into better habits before the year is over with. 
  • Create a post schedule. During the month of November I actually want to sit down and schedule my posts that way I can see what I want to discuss and what I don't. 

In addition to this, Jade is also hosting a Twitter Chat on December 2nd at 6 PM PST (9 PM EST) so participants can discuss their blogvember journey. If you haven't already signed up for this fantastic challenge be sure to do so soon. 




Share:

1 comment:

  1. I wish you luck on your book reviews!! I know what it feels like to be so behind on reviews :) Let's hope this challenge motivates us to get stuff done!

    ReplyDelete