WWW Wednesday #2

It's Wednesday guys! So I'm back with another WWW Wednesday. This meme is hosted by Sam over at Taking On A World of Worlds. The point of the meme is to answer 3 questions that all begin with the letter W. The three questions are:


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What have you recently finished?
  • What do you think you'll read neAs yoxt? 


So let's go ahead and get started!! 





Currently Reading 

                                                 

As you can see my reading so far this month is spread across several different genres. I'm still trying to make my way through Anna Karenina. It's been a slow read, but rather enjoyable. I don't care how long it takes me to finish it as long as I finish it and can finally cheer about the fact that I've read my first piece of Russian Literature. Scars is a lead way into my desire to read more books about self-harm and mental illness. It's beautifully written and is stunningly realistic. The last book I am currently reading is the Raven Boys. I was supposed to finish this last month with a group of Twitter friends, but as you can see that did not happen. 

Recently Finished
 








So I absolutely loved Kiss the Sky. It's the first in the Calloway Sister's series which is a spin-off to the Addicted Series. It is the fourth book if you are reading both series in chronological order. This book definitely got a 5 star rating from me on goodreads and I will be doing a review post on it soon. The second thing that I recently finished was Jack of Fables Vol. 4: Americana. I must say after the first 3 volumes this one was quite a bit of a disappointment. The story didn't grab me and it definitely wasn't as interesting as the other volumes. Hopefully volume 5 will prove to be better. 


Reading Next 



 I definitely have some interesting things lined up for future reading. These are all books that I checked out from the library so I'm trying to read them as quickly as possible. I have heard nothing but great things about Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. You can tell just from the awards on the cover. Lying Out Loud is a companion book to Kody Keplinger's The DUFF which I absolutely loved. And Unwritten is a new comic series I plan on diving into due to the recommendation of a comic book seller.


What are you guys currently reading? What do you have planned? Let me know in the comments below.


Share:

9 comments:

  1. I have been promising myself to read Anna Katarina one day as well, but so far that hasn't happened... But then again I have other big/complicated reads I want to bite into first. ;)Aristotle and Dante has been on my TBR for ages! It sounds like such a great read... The Raven Boys is entertaining as well. I hope you enjoy your books this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope you get to Anna Karenina soon :) It's a great read, but it does take some time.

      Delete
  2. Great choices! I've been wanting to read Aristotle and Dante forever but I just haven't gotten around to it. Anna Karenina is my least favorite Tolstoy novel. I prefer War and Peace but that's just me. I'm glad you're enjoying it though!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on reading War & Peace this year as well :) I like Anna Karenina, but it's just so detailed. It'll be interesting to compare the two.

      Delete
  3. Aristotle & Dante is one of my favorite books of all time. It's so, so, so amazing. Heartbreaking, entertaining, funny, creative, thoughtful. Ugh it gave me so many feels! I tried to read Raven Boys last month, but I just couldn't get into it. I'm definitely in the minority there since I've heard nothing but amazing things about it.

    Thanks for checking out my blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! And you definitely made me more excited to read Aristotle & Dante!

      Delete
  4. I really want to read The Raven boys! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe two summers ago and then put it down for more pressing priority reads, but I made sure I put it on a slip for my TBR Jar. I have only heard good things about it as well, which you think would be motivation enough but...all the books :)

    ReplyDelete