20 Harry Potter Cover Variations

For some reason Harry Potter has been on my brain all day. I've been thinking about the coloring books, re-reading the series for the 7,000th time (okay so I'm exaggerating), listening to the soundtrack, watching the movies, even playing around on Pottermore. So as a result I decided to channel my Harry Potter energy into a post. I saw another blogger do a post on cover variations so I thought I would include 20 Harry Potter cover variations from around the world. Be sure to tell me in the comment section below which one is your favorite or if you have a favorite that I have not included in this post! Enjoy!!





Germany 
France 

Spain
   


Ukraine


Mexico





Italy



Argentina
Iceland

South Africa
Japan


Portugal 
United Kingdom

Poland
Thailand
                                                          
Denmark
Netherlands

United States
Sweden 
China
Czech Republic

Hope you enjoyed these different covers! Let me know which ones are your favorites. 

Share:

3 comments:

  1. Ooh some of these are so incredibly gorgeous. Makes me wish I could read in several languages to justify buying international editions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I felt when I was researching the covers!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete