Top 10 Tuesday: Most Read Authors

Good afternoon fellow bloggers and book readers! Today is Tuesday so that definitely means another top 10 hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is our top 10 most read authors so let's go ahead and get started!!

10. Coming in with 3 books is Ms. Jane Austen!! I have read Persuasion, Pride & Prejudice, and Sense & Sensibility. I hope to finish the rest of her works in the next year or so.

9. Coming in with 4 books is Andrew Clements. I first discovered Clements in elementary school and middle school and have since
enjoyed his writing.

8. Coming in with 5 books is Ms. Jenny Han! I have read her The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy as well as the P.S. I Still Love You duology.

7. Coming in with 5 books is Roald Dahl. I absolutely loved his work as a child and still enjoy his writing as an adult. I do plan to read all of his books some day. I'm slowly getting there.

6. Coming in with 5 books as well is Stephanie Meyer. I read both the Twilight Saga and the Host while I was in HS. Let's be honest as much as everyone hates on the Twilight books we all enjoyed them at some point in our teenage years. :)

5. Coming in with 5 books (I seem to have a lot of ties for 5 books) is Brian K. Vaughn. I absolutely loved the Saga series and I just recently pickedd up the trade copies of Y: The Last Man which has been good as well so far.

4. Coming in with 6 books is R.L. Stine. I haven't read one of his books in years, but I do know that I used to love them as a child.

3. Coming in with 7 books is Rick Riordan. This is no surprise to me as I absolutely love his reading. Expect this number to go up soon! :) I have completed his Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and I am currently working my way through the Heroes of Olympus series.

2. Coming in with 8 books is Ms. Rowling! Of course I completed the Harry Potter series. I anticipate working towards her other books sometimes in the near future.

1. Coming in with 10 books is Lemony Snicket (pen-name). Of course all of these books are from his Series of Unfortunate Events. I plan to re-read the entire series some time soon.

Who are your most read authors? Let me know in the comment section below.


Share:

1 comment: