Sunday Post, #17


Happy Sunday fellow bloggers and readers. I am back with another Sunday post hosted by the lovely caffeinated book reviewer

This week as been absolutely crazy ya'll! It's summer at the library and I'm in the process of moving to a townhouse with my boyfriend. It's been crazy trying to get our current apartment ready for the move. Between work and attempting to get things ready I've been super tired, but I'm also really excited. I'll be getting new bookshelves and we'll have enough space for an office where I can film my booktube videos and also have a place to work on my school assignments. I can't wait to get settled in so everything can finally go back to normal. : ) I got a lot of reading done this week, but I don't think I really finished anything haha. Hopefully that'll change soon. 





Yes this was the lone book that I completed this week because I'm participating in Tometopple Round 6; therefore, I've been reading three books that are each over 500 pages. I know it's crazy that I did that to myself, but hopefully next week I'll have more books listed as complete. 



So these are the three books that I'm currently reading and working on. They are all over 500 pages and I'm trying to finish all three by the time Tometopple ends on the 12th. I'm currently 70% through The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue, 35% through A Court of Mist and Fury, and about 40% through Children of Blood and Bone so I definitely have a lot of reading to do within the next five days. 


  • Review: Exit, Pursued by a Bear 
  • Top 10 Tuesday 
  • Waiting on Wednesday 
  • Midnight Sun Movie Review 
  • Friday #56 
  • Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire Book Review 

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment