Waiting on Wednesday #2, Crystal Storm by Morgan Rhodes


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This is my first time participating in this meme, but I've seen it across so may different blogs I just had to participate. To participate all you have to do is spotlight upcoming publications you're eagerly anticipating. Keep reading to see what I have chosen for this week!


If you didn't know I'm a huggeeee fan of the Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes so I am super excited that the fifth book is coming out this year. If you've never read it before I would definitely recommend checking it out. It's written in multiple perspectives and can be described as Game of Thrones for young adults. I fly through all of these books and their spin-offs so I know I will fly right through this one. Let me know what book you're most excited for in the comments below. 


 Expected Publication: December 13, 016
# of Pages: 336
Publisher: Razorbill 


MAGNUS and CLEO are forced to test the strength of their love when Gaius returns to Mytica claiming he's no longer the King of Blood but a changed man seeking redemption.

LUCIA, pregnant with the child of a Watcher, has escaped the clutches of the unhinged fire god. Her powers are dwindling as she goes forth to fulfill a prophecy that will keep her baby safe . . . but could mean her demise. 

JONAS treks back to Mytica with a plan to overtake Amara, but fate takes hold when he runs into the beautiful Princess Lucia and joins her on her perilous journey.

AMARA has taken the Mytican throne, but with no way to unleash the water magic trapped within her stolen crystal, she'll never be able to seize glory and get sweet revenge.
And what kind of darkness will descend--and who will be safe--after Prince Ashur reveals the dangerous price he paid to cheat death?


Share:

4 comments:

  1. Great pick! I really want to start reading Morgan Rhodes's novels.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day, I'm going to binge-read this series by Rhodes! I just want the series to be completed first. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I hope you enjoy them when you read them! : )

      Delete