WWW Wednesday #1

So I knew I wanted to post something today, but for some reason I had no idea what I wanted to write. I started looking around on some blogs and found a new meme!! This meme is hosted by Sam over at Taking On A World of Words. The point of this meme is to answer three questions that all begin with the letter W. The three questions are:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading? 
  • What do you think you'll read next? 

So let's go ahead and get started!!



Currently Reading


 As you can see I'm currently reading a variety of books spread across several different genres. The first book that I am currently reading is Firefight by Brandon Sanderson. This is the second book in his Reckoners trilogy which includes a twist on super heroes. I absolutely loved the first book so I definitely needed to jump into this right away. The second book I'm reading is a novella/in-between book of the Addicted series by Krista & Becca Ritchie. This series is a group of new adult books that I discovered on recommendation from another reader. I actually really liked the first book as it takes a heart-breaking and breath-taking perspective on addiction so I decided to continue with the series. And last but definitely not least is Fables Vol. 10! Anyone who knows me or follows me on this blog knows how much I enjoy reading this comic series. I still can't believe I'm on volume 10. I know I'm going to enjoy it just as much as the other novels.

Currently Finished 


I just finished a variety of books; however, I chose to highlight these three. I wrapped up Fables Volume 9 with a huge smile on my face and I gave it 4 stars. These series gets better each volume. I also read Steelheart and Mitosis both by Brandon Sanderson and a part of the Reckoners series. I absolutely loved each one of these. Steelheart was a re-read for me, but it was just as good as the first time I read it. Mitosis just added a flare/edge to the series.  

Reading Next


 Okay so my goal is to definitely finish Anna Karenina this month coming up. I was supposed to finish it this month, but I just got a little distracted. I really can't wait to continue with the Addicted series and Jack of Fables which is a spin off to the original Fable series.

What are you guys reading? What have you finished and what do you plan on reading?

Let me know in the comments below!

Share:

1 comment:

  1. I'm really hesitant to start reading Anna Karenina since it's such a long book. Maybe after I finish the Outlander series!
    My WWW: https://outlandishreads.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/www-wednesday-january-27th/

    ReplyDelete