These were my favorites for the month. Keep reading to get a complete list of what I've read for the entire month.
- Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur Vol. 2, Cosmic Cooties
- The Vision, Vol. 1: Little Worse Than A Man
- Archie Vs. Predator
- Royally Screwed
- Strawberry Shortcake Murder
- Revival, Vol. 2: Live Like You Mean It
- Twilight
- Oddly Normal, Vol. 1
- Bitch Planet, Vol. 1: Extraordinary Machine
- Chew, Vol. 7: Bad Apples
- Masterminds
Okay I will be the first to admit that this month went horribly haha. I didn't read a wide variety of things nor did I reach the my goal of reading from authors outside of the United States. Every book I read this month was from an author that resided in the US. What was really good about this month is that I did enjoy most of the books that I read. This made me feel really good simply because I had a really tough month in general so at least I was reading things I enjoyed. I'm definitely going to have to do better in June.
This month I read a total of 2,386 pages which is less than what I normally read; however, I think that next month will be a better month.
I didn't post a lot on the blog this month but here is what I did post:




Here's to hoping June is a better month for you!
ReplyDelete