These were definitely some of my favorites for the month! I loved each and every one of them. Below is a complete list of what I read this month.
- I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 2
- Nana, Vol. 6
- Nana, Vol. 7
- March Book #2
- Thrive
- March Book #3
- Chew, Vol. 5
- Chew, Vol. 6
- The Beauty, Vol. 1
- An Ember in the Ashes
- Wonder
- Girls: The Complete Collection
- Born A Crime
- American Street
- Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1
- The Hate U Give
- Archie, Vol. 1
- City of Fallen Angels
So as you guys can I see I'm still not doing too well with my origins of authors. I really need that to change as I'm trying to read from more authors that aren't from the United States. It's harder for me since I'm a mood reader, but I'm going to try to become more conscious of it. As far as types of books, you can definitely see that I read more manga and comics than anything and I really think that comes from the fact that I was in a reading slump and those were the easiest things for me to get through. In the department of ratings, I found that I read a lot of great books this month which is why there are so many five stars. I did; however, have two 2-star rating books that were YA. I just didn't like them. : )
This month I read a total of 5,009 pages which is about 1800 pages more than last month which is surprising considering I was in a slump, but I'm happy with the results!
Here is what I posted on the blog this month:
Let me know what you read this month!




I'd like to read more outside the US myself. I can be a really moody reader myself and it's never fun to force yourself to read something. I can't wait to pick up American Street! Happy April.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Let me know if you enjoy American Street.
DeleteIt seems like you had a great reading month even though you were in a reading slump for half the month. :) I am a mood reader too, so there are times when I don't read as diversely as I should or want to. I had no idea that Trevor Noah had his own book! I'm definitely putting that on my TBR. :) Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteThank you love and it definitely was a great book so check it out when you can!
DeleteSeems like you had an awesome month though, you would never know a slump of any kind was in your life at all. Happy April!
ReplyDeleteHaha thank you!
Delete