Top 10 Tuesday: Books On My Fall TBR

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope that everyone is having a wonderful start to their day. Since it's Tuesday that means it's time for another Top 10 Tuesday! This week we are supposed to discuss our top 10 books for our fall TBR. I honestly had a tough time haha I have so many books on my shelves that I need to read before the year is over.



Pride by Ibi Zoboi. Pride is probably one of my most anticipated releases of this year. It's a re-telling of Pride and Prejudice but in Brooklyn. If you didn't know, Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite classics of all time. It's romance done in such a beautiful way. A Court of Mist & Fury by Sarah J. Maas. I've actually read a good part of this book; however, I burnt myself out on fantasy so I've been taking a little break. Nana Series by Ai Yazawa. The picture above isn't necessarily the volume that I need to read, but it is indicative of my desire to read a great bit of the series this fall and winter. I love this series and it's one of my favorites to read when the weather gets cooler.


Fresh Ink by Various Authors. This was a compilation that I was looking forward to since last year. The book is actually upstairs in our office on my bookshelf. I definitely anticipate picking it up before the year ends. The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo. This own voices book has intrigued since before it was released. I love books that are written in verse and I heard that this one is phenomenal. Immortal Reign by Morgan Rhodes. Here's the thing, I absolutely love this series; however, I have literally forgotten everything related to the characters and the plot. It is a necessity that the previous books are read before I can pick up this one. It's going to be a long re-reading process, but I'm definitely looking forward to picking it up soon.


The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton. I should really be ashamed that I still haven't finished this book because it was one of my most anticipated books of the year, but I definitely hope to get to it soon. Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston. I loved Ashley's debut novel and I'm thinking that this one is going to be just as good. I was able to get an owlcrate exclusive cover with purple stained edges. I honestly can't wait to get to it. It'll probably be a November or December read. The Last of August by Brittany Cavallaro. So I have had this book for forever. Brittany is close to writing the fourth book for this series and I still haven't caught up. I read this first book when it first came out and really enjoyed it so I'm assuming that this will be just as good. I'm thinking about re-reading the first book before I get to this one.



Fables Series by Bill Willingham. If you know anything about me then you know that Fables is one of my favorite comic book series. I still haven't had the chance to finish the series; however, I'm thinking that this fall I'll continue my re-read of what I have read that way I can move on to the next books.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment