A Month in Review: May 2017

It has been one hell of a month and I say that in the kindest way possible. This has been my worst month of video making and blogging. Between work and my personal life it hasn't been the best month for me to do things that I want to do. Hopefully with things finally slowing down I'll have a chance to do what I enjoy most. I didn't read much this month, but overall I pretty much enjoyed everything. Keep reading to see what I enjoyed!


These were my favorites for the month. Keep reading to get a complete list of what I've read for the entire month.


  • Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur Vol. 2, Cosmic Cooties 
  • The Vision,  Vol. 1: Little Worse Than A Man 
  • Archie Vs. Predator 
  • Royally Screwed 
  • Strawberry Shortcake Murder
  • Revival, Vol. 2: Live Like You Mean It
  • Twilight 
  • Oddly Normal, Vol. 1
  • Bitch Planet, Vol. 1: Extraordinary Machine 
  • Chew, Vol. 7: Bad Apples
  • Masterminds
Okay I will be the first to admit that this month went horribly haha. I didn't read a wide variety of things nor did I reach the my goal of reading from authors outside of the United States. Every book I read this month was from an author that resided in the US. What was really good about this month is that I did enjoy most of the books that I read. This made me feel really good simply because I had a really tough month in general so at least I was reading things I enjoyed. I'm definitely going to have to do better in June. 

This month I read a total of 2,386 pages which is less than what I normally read; however, I think that next month will be a better month. 

I didn't post a lot on the blog this month but here is what I did post: 

Share:

1 comment: